Princess Diana's brother Charles Spencer shares exciting news




Princess Diana’s brother Charles Spencer has revealed an exciting news amid royal family’s Trooping the Colour celebrations. 





Taking to social media, Charles revealed, “Delighted and deeply grateful to learn that my reading of my childhood memoir A Very Private School has been chosen as one of the 24 best Audible offerings of 2024 (so far!).” 




He continued, “I will never forget reading out this book, in a London studio, over three days, in January. Quite a profound experience, which of course left me feeling emotionally drained.” . 




"I re-recorded the first quarter of my book at the end, because my voice had developed quite a suitable rasp by that time; and - being an amateur - I’d by that stage got an idea of the best pace and rhythm for delivering such an intensely personal tale,” Prince William and Harry’s uncle said. 




Spencer has shared the exciting news as royal family is celebrating King Charles official birthday, the Trooping the Colour. Kate Middleton is also attending the celebrations amid her cancer treatment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prince Harry in TEARS as Prince knocked 'sideways emotionally' by sweet Meghan gesture

King Charles becomes emotional about Archie, Lilibet with friends: 'wants them live'

Following shock divorce news; Charles Spencer returns to social media for 'wonderful' family outing